Toad® for SQL Server is a productivity toolset for SQL Server administration, performance tuning, and development. It has earned multiple awards, including back-to-back “Best of Tech-Ed” wins. And a new version is now available.
Toad for SQL Server 5.6 adds the following new features and enhancements :
- Code Completion enhancements
- Enhanced Index Management functionality
- Ability to apply security settings across multiple servers
- Several Connection Manager enhancements including support for Central Management Servers.
- Support for XML in the editor and XML PATH in Results Set window
- Support for Snapshots
- User interface and performance improvements
- Improvements to Object Browser
- Support for TFS 2010
Xpert edition and Suites:
- SQL Optimizer for SQL Server version 7.1 is included.
- Virtual Indexes can now be created in User Defined Alternatives
- Support for Functional-Based Indexes
Development and DBA Suites:
- Benchmark Factory version 6.6.1 is included which provides bug fixes to version 6.6.0 (which introduced replay for SQL Server)
DBA Suite (Not included in N. America):
- Integrated single installer is now available.
- Includes Spotlight on SQL Server Desktop Edition version 8.0
- Includes Toad Data Modeler version 4.1.5