What’s New in Toad for IBM DB2 5.0
The latest release of Toad for DB2 offers powerful new features and enhancements that’ll make your database development and administration jobs easier than ever. This latest version of Toad was released at the IBM Information on Demand conference in Las Vegas and provides many new time-saving benefits for both z/OS and LUW users:
• Improved Support for DB2 LUW 9.7 and DB2 z/OS 9.1 and 10 – Get more support for new objects and new object attributes that were introduced in the latest DB2 versions. DB2 LUW pureScale (9.8) is now supported as well.
• DB2 z/OS Space Management – Gain the insight you need to efficiently manage your objects with our new space usage and historical space reports. The new real-time statistics advisor identifies objects in need of maintenance.
• Test Data Generation – Populate your LUW or z/OS tables with test data using the new data generator. This tool is extremely useful and makes testing easier than ever.
• HADR Administration (New for DB2 LUW) – Use the high availability/disaster recovery feature to get a view of your configuration and start or stop HADR servers.
• Other Enhancements – Take advantage of updates to Code Completion, Query Builder, Editor, Code Snippets, and the Dependency Tab. Use the new Histogram Data tool to analyze the distribution of your data values.
Check out all these great features and more when you download your free 30-day evaluation. Or visit us on ToadWorld.com to pick up your Toad for DB2 freeware edition or learn tips and tricks from our pros.