What’s New in Toad for Data Analysts 3.0
Toad for Data Analysts 3.0 will be publicly available for download next week! This latest version has tons of cool features like an improved x-platform query engine, new data cleansing and transformation capabilities, a set of sophisticated analytics, data visualization, and even an embedded database. Don’t miss this webcast with product manager Julie Hyman and Software Engineer, Amit Parikh to see some of these new features in action.
Date: Thursday, September 15
Time: 8:30 a.m. PT / 11:30 a.m. ET
Duration: 1 hour
In this informative webcast, learn how Toad for Data Analysts v3.0 will help you generate blazing-fast queries, easily prepare data, and simplify analytics. You won’t believe how much easier your job will be with its powerful new features and enhancements.
Don’t miss this chance to get an inside look at these time-saving capabilities:
- Query Engine ― Create high-performance, cross-platform queries with ease.
- Desktop Analytics ―Analyze in-database data right on your desktop.
- Compare and Sync ― Compare and synchronize data between different data sources to ensure validity.
- Automation Engine — Automate and schedule routine tasks to increase your productivity; develop sophisticated workflows to support advanced projects.
- Visual Query Builder — Develop single-source and cross-platform SQL queries visually – without the need for deep SQL expertise.
- SQL IDE — Write SQL statements in a robust, customizable editor that provides SQL complete, automatic formatting, instant SQL recall, as well as a variety other features to make writing SQL easier.
Registration date and time information: