Relational Databases for the Business Analyst
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
In this webinar, database expert Mark Kurtz will walk you through the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), the role it plays within the enterprise, and discuss best practices that can be applied to sql queries, ad hoc query, viewing and validating data. With nearly three decades of database experience, Mark has been working with data and business analysts, developers, and DBA’s to be more productive with the databases they work with.
As part of this presentation, you will learn more about:
- The RDBMS and its role in the enterprise
- Data discovery and finding it faster
- A SQL overview and the Procedural Languages found in the RDBMS
- Best practices in SQL and understanding SQL Performance at a high level
- ETL and how is it used in the enterprise today
- OLTP v Decision Support Systems
- How to extract data from the RDBMS in an easy to use and understand format
Register now and receive a free copy of Quest Software’s, Keeping Up With the Demand for Data: Querying, Viewing and Validating Data – Faster technical brief.
DURATION: 60 minute presentation including an interactive Q&A session.
Title: Relational Databases for the Business Analyst
Want to learn more about Quest Software’s query and analysis tools for business analytics and business intelligence?
Toad® for Data Analysts
Access, Investigate, and Deliver Data from Any Source
Toad® for Data Analysts helps you find, understand, and report on data fast. It puts powerful multi-platform querying and reporting capabilities at your fingertips — all from a single interface that automates and streamlines time-consuming tasks.
- Access data from any source with a single tool that natively supports Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and all other platforms, from Teradata and Netezza to ODBC
- Investigate data with built-in database browsing, ER diagram, and compare-and-sync functionality
- Deliver data faster through one-click data export to Excel, easy report creation, and automated distribution
- Improve productivity by simplifying, automating, and scheduling repetitive tasks